SERVICES OFFERED BY SICIL-IMPEX B.V.B.A.
1. GUIDED TOUR OF THE SICILIAN GROWERS
For the customer it is very interesting to see the nurseries. In this way the customers get a clear view of how the nurseries work and what their specialities and possibilities are. You need at least three days to visit the most interesting nurseries.
2. TRANSPORT ORGANISATION
Our company organises, in collaboration with international transport companies, the transport of the plants in temperature-controlled trucks. (during the season it is possible that there is a waiting period of up to one week). The trucks are equipped with cc-trolleys.
Partial loads are only possible upon explicit request and are exceptional. The transport company invoices the transport directly to the customer.
3. ORGANISATION OF THE LOADING
- Loading at different nurseries is possible (up to a distance of 400 km).
- Planning of the most efficient loading programme.
- Drawing up the loading programme for the driver.
- Own loading hall with cc deposit in the surroundings of Catania and Milazzo.
4. CHECKING OF THE PLANTS BEFORE SALE
The plants are checked thoroughly before loading. If quality is not confirm, alternatives will be considered together with the customer.
5. AVAILABILITY LIST
The customers get weekly an availability list of the plants. That makes it easier for the customers to establish their order.
On the list is mentioned : the plant-variety, pot size, number of plants per trolley/shelf and the price, departure Sicily. Special offers will be sent by E-mail.
Our office takes care of all orders, complaints and all the invoicing aspects. Together with the customer we can also organise special promotions. All growers make their invoice direct to the customer.
Every 1 till 3 months we invoice 10% commission to our customers. This commission is based on the value of the plants, invoiced to the customer.
After each loading, you get from Sicilimpex a packing-list with the following information:
- all the items loaded for each grower, with the invoice-nr and corresponding value
- total value of the loading
- our commission of 10%, calculated on the plant-value
- total freight-cost
- number of trolleys/shelves
- date of loading and delivery